The MD Charts Platform
MD Charts is an all-in-one, flexible, and integrated solution that can be deployed to virtually any type of medical practice.
At the core of MD Charts is a powerful document management and tracking system that comes bundled with state-of-the-art ultra-customizable Electronic Health Records (EHR) templates specific to various medical practices.
One of the biggest obstacles that prevents practices from adopting a new EHR system, is the time and effort required to train and onboard staff members who are familiar with their existing system.
MD Charts enables your practice to be up and running with minimal staff training required.
Superior All in One Solution
- User-centric accelerators and shortcuts speed up note taking while keeping notes unique to providers
- Track your MIPS score to maximize reimbursement rates
- Electronically order labs directly from within the EHR software
- Visually track patient history with BiopsyMapping™ and enhanced InstaPath℠ technology
- Customer-focused, friendly and professional service staff
- Secure patient data with HIPAA compliant patient image capturing and Direct Messaging technologies
- Integration with National Emergency databases including patient allergies and important diagnoses
- Fully customizable template objects that help you customize the workflow that fits your practice’s unique workflow
- E-Prescribe quickly and accurately from any screen
- Effortlessly reduce human error with electronic patient intake and demographics update module
- Click Less, Care More
An Ideal Document Management System
- Scan old patient charts as viewable pages directly into customizable categories
- Never search through patient folders for a document ever again
- With vast storage, you never need to worry about storing or archiving patient files
- Use QR Code technology to instantly update your patient’s charts
- Allow your patients to upload photos, insurance cards and licenses
- Allow your staff to easily upload, no scanner needed
TJ, Office Manager Great Neck OB GYN
Dr. Qi Lili, Medical Director of Flushing Ob-Gyn
MD Charts is 2015 ONC Certified
The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) is the principal federal entity charged with coordination of nationwide efforts to implement and use the most advanced health information technology and the electronic exchange of health information. The position of National Coordinator was created in 2004, through an Executive Order, and legislatively mandated in the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH Act) of 2009.
MD Charts is proud to share the same platform that has achieved ONC Health IT 2015 Edition Cures, Complete EHR certification.
To see complete details of MD Charts’ ONC certification, please click here https://chpl.healthit.gov/#/listing/11214
You can find the Mandatory Disclosures here.
To learn more about the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC), please click here: https://www.healthit.gov/
*Attribution Statement *
The use of the Mark must include an attribution statement crediting ownership of the Mark to the legal owner, the United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). the attribution statement for the Mark is “ONC CERTIFIED HIT®️ is a registered trademark of HHS”.
Typically the attribution statement is displayed at the end of the material, in the footer of the document, or on the back of the package.